The Noob

Baby “Blistex” was born today, at 2:36 a.m. She weighs 3420 grams and is 56 cm long. Both she and her mom are doing well.

Her name is Yehudit Agam, which I got to announce at the synagogue today.

blistex

29 Responses to “The Noob”

1. Hey, congrats to all the family! 😀

(56 cm? Oh, wow.)
    Bárbara Santana recently posted..7 Quick Takes Friday – #4My Profile

I LOVE HER!!!!! What a beautiful and precious blessing and addition to your family!!!!! I wish I could give those cute lil cheeks smacky-smoochy kisses!!!!

CONGRATS and hope Mom is feeling great and you guys should wait on her hand and foot and, in general, be her slaves as she recovers. 🙂

3. Shauna says:

What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations to your family!
    I can’t even begin to imagine how to convert her weight and length, but google probably will help. I do like her name!
    Hope mom recovers quickly,and the baby is a good sleeper.

Baby so far has slept a lot. Her big brotehrs were both great sleepers, so we hope she is just like them.

4. Bozot says:

Cute! Love the name 😀

(I can’t not mention: wow, we get a photo!:P )
    Bozot recently posted..Új étkekMy Profile

5. Milena says:

Such an adorable little baby! Tall and slender 🙂 So happy to hear that both she and her mother are doing well. Congratulations!

(Yehudit – is that a name related to Judit?)

Yes, Yehudit is the Hebrew original. 🙂

• Milena says:

That’s interesting to know. I knew Judit is a Hebrew name – I just didn’t know whether it’s actually different in Hebrew or not. Some names are imported from Hebrew (or Greek, or whatever) just the way they are, and some have changed quite a bit. Names from Latin change more when imported to English than when imported to Swedish. ( I think I will write you an e-mail asking what’s the Hebrew originals of two other names 🙂 )

Még egyszer:sok örömöt, boldogságot, egészséget Neki! :o)

7. Adele says:

Mazel Tov! She is adorable.

8. michelle says:

remember I told you awhile ago , that I don’t miss those baby days??? yeah thanks.. I miss them now!! oh my . I think that just pushed my baby clock into overtime.. lots a love to you and the little one

9. Adele says:

Everytime I see a tiny new baby,I remember a favorite line from Wordsworth about babies arriving from G-d trailing clouds of glory. I am in awe of brand new babies.

One of my favourite things about new borns is wondering what they are dreaming about. I think boobs and cuddling.

Congratulations! She’s beautiful!(And so big …)
    Ciska recently posted..7 Quick Takes Friday – Francis!My Profile

11. congratulations!! she is beautiful! 🙂
    Jenn @ Home is Where recently posted..Pinterest cake -nailed it! sort ofMy Profile