Happy Birthday Ezra and Shiri!

Wow. My youngest two are now 4!

This is their 3rd birthday with us. I asked them what they wantd for their birthdays, and the list for both of them included some books. And a Barbie. And a new car. Make that a truck. One in which he can carry some sand. And Harel.

And please, some red and green straws. And polka dot socks.

Isn’t it fun to be a child?

13 Responses to “Happy Birthday Ezra and Shiri!”

1. Galit says:

Ah the joys of being 4! I have one of those right now. Then there are the adolescent girls who basically want clothes and electronics. And pets.

Mazal tov!

It’s the age when kids become really fun and enjoyable for me. There, I said it. I don’t really do well with little kids, but when they start to understand the world and have the verbal reasoning ability, it becomes a lot more fun. 😀

2. Annie says:

The polka dot socks grab my fancy, actually….and I’m not likely to get even that for my birthday. Funny thing….

I’m the sucker who would get them everything on the list … just because they’re so cute!

😀 Make sure not to spoil them rotten!

5. Jill says:

Of course you got them polka dot socks! I think you might have even had they not been on the list!

I love those years when they play in the sand with dump trucks and shovels. We had a huge pile of sand on our property for years. Whenever it would get low, I would get another truck load delivered. Hours and hours and hours of fun! (Even for the big kids)

Glad your babies had such a great birthday!!!

4!!! Best age ever!!! Happy Birthday to Ezra and Shiri!!!
    I love new socks…and polka dot ones sound cool!!!
    “And Harel”…:-)
    HUGS!

7. Jon Hayenga says:

Aww, can I have some polka dot socks too? 🙂
    Hugs, Jon

8. Jon Hayenga says:

I have some orange and black striped ones for Halloween. :p