Jeans

When I’m in need of some picking up… I tend to want to busy something. I usually don’t end up buying anything, or if I do it’s from friends’ Etsy shops or from a fundraiser, and no, I don’t wreck our finances with my spending habit.

Yesterday, however, I bought something looking a lot like this:

I wasn’t the only one who thought Mika when seeing this! Unfortunately Kevin thinks the only thing good about this pair of jeans is that he can take them off me. But even he admits that with my birthday t-shirt it looks better than he thought. ๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t help but wonder if I’m too old for bright red skinny jeans? I mean I’m 30, and a serious father and teacher… Probably some 14 years too old for these jeans. Oh well. I am just happy that while kids wear uniforms at school, I can wear red jeans as long as I wear a tie. ๐Ÿ™‚ Oh the perks of being a teacher…

I woke up with a nasty headache and being very sore at the biopsy sites. I have been spending the day in bed, alternating between being awake and sleeping in odd positions. My only goal for the day is to watch the first casting show for the Hungarian X Faktor. I’m completely unmotiovated to do anything else, including writing my Big Epic Awesome Novel, crocheting and cooking.

Yeah, enough of my whining. Here is some Mika for you:

10 Responses to “Jeans”

1. Bozรณt says:

Nice pair of jeans! I don’t think one can be too old to wear colored jeans…especially a single color…It even matches a certain tricolor T-shirt you have ๐Ÿ˜€

I love those jeans! And I bet you look hot in them!!! Smokin’!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I think the older we get the MORE color we should wear!

I’m sorry you are sore, and have a headache. I’m sending some healing rays of sunshine to your heart! ๐Ÿ™‚

Get some more rest and sleep this weekend!

Thanks for the Mika! ๐Ÿ™‚
    HUGS! ๐Ÿ™‚

You’re welcome! And thanks for being my friend! You give me such joy! Extra HUGS! ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Annie says:

I think red jeans sound very fun, indeed; though you should resist the urge to wear them to school and be ready for children’s negative comments. My children get very bent out of shape when I do anything that isn’t “mama-like”.

5. Shauna says:

Hey, I Love the Red Jeans! Kids always like to have a swell dressed teacher at school, makes them smile inside and out, so red it is! I wear more color the older I get. I think it’s b/c I work so hard and cannot paint very often. So, I apply color this other way!

Hope you are feeling better, and don’t overdo the return to school.

The thing I not regret about not going back to teach now is that there’s no dress code. ๐Ÿ™‚ I do enjoy playing with colours through crafts I do with my kids or for my own enjoyment.

6. Shauna says:

You’ll have that chance again sometime, teaching or otherwise! Dress codes at work have changed all over the place!
    Color is a great thing to do with kids- color can come and go in your life, but always be there when you need it.

Rest well, gain strength, don’t overdo it, and stay the incredible person you are!