Belated 7 Quick Takes

1. I just took the 7th dose of my new antibiotics and I’m feeling better. Yay for me.
  2. After much agonizing, I decided to wear my lovely red jeans. Kevin just has to get used to them.
  3. Today is a birthday and the birthday boy requested a barbeque and pool party tonight. Marinating chicken.
  4. I needed to make a post password accessible and edit a few recent posts for now. I hope I can take off the password protection soon.
  5. I have been thinking a lot about quitting uni again.
  6. Doctor Who Season 7… yeah, baby! I was a bit reluctant to watch the premiere because this season will end without Amy and Rory, and I’m already sad about that.
  7. Yesterday there was a guy in the X Faktor casting show that stripped. He couldn’t really sing and he didn’t have a good body. It was scary.
Bonus:

Hosted by Jen.

18 Responses to “Belated 7 Quick Takes”

1. Shalom, Hevel! Glad to hear you’re feeling better. Just thought I’d stop by to say hi and let you know that you and I ended up side by side on Jen’s Seven Quick Takes linkup this week. Israel 7QT contingent represent! 🙂

2. Galit says:

Yom Huledet Sameach!

My kids are huge Dr. Who fans…. My oldest just put up pics on her FaceBook page from her visit to the Dr. Who museum in England. Have you been there?

Oh, I’m so glad you are feeling better!
    Yay on wearing the red jeans! You will brighten many people’s day!
    Happy Birthday to the birthday boy!!! Hope it’s a fun day!
    Woot Woo for Dr. Who!
    Eek on the stripping “singer”! (Just wanted attention? His “15 minutes of fame? Who knows!)
    OH…Now if only Mr. Skaat would strip and sing! 😉
    HUGS!

4. Jill says:

1. Yay for you, indeed!
    2. 😉
    3. Fabulous! Hope you all have had fun!
    4. Hurry.
    5. :-/
    6. I keep intending to start watching…if only my afternoons were free…ish.
    7. For a brief, frightening moment, I thought the video you were sharing was of the contestant. You know how I feel about Mika, however, so tragedy averted.

#6… you know this show has been around for decades… so I suggest you concentrate on Nine, Ten and Eleven. 🙂
      #7 Oh my goodness, no! Though it is on YouTube.

5. Annie says:

The very IDEA that you have red jeans brightens my day.

Just a HEY! and some HUGS! I hope your day is going well!
    🙂

Hey, it’s another day! Just wanted you to know that you and your precious family are in my thoughts and prayers! Hope you are feeling better and your week is going well!
    HUGS! 🙂

Yes, me too! Whether Justin wins, or Christina, I’ll be happy. And it’s interesting that Robyn is back for the 2 final shows. 🙂
    I love that Brian is back! He cracks me up! 😀
    Thanks for the birthday wishes! 🙂

Oh, I thought the same exact thing! When she walked out with it on, I thought, “Oh she looks so pretty in that dress!” :-)I love the way the bottom of it was “cut”. It was cute when Justin apologized to Chef Scott for being in a robe, and Scott says, “Well, at least you have shorts on.” Ha! 🙂

I’m looking forward to the big finale! I hope Christina wins, but if it’s Justin, I won1t be disappointed either. I think I have been hoping for a Christina/Justin final for quite a while now.