On Arby's Roast Beef Sandwiches

Oh how I miss those things! But really, I just couldn’t come up with a title, and “just some sentences” didn’t seem to be an apropriate post title. I was really thinking about Arby’s the other day, and I realized that their roast beef sandwiches saved my life more than once. Quite literally. I have eating issues, texture issues, whatever issues, and for 7 months during chemo that was the only thing I actually wanted to eat.

But that is not exactly what I wanted to write about. To be honest, I am not even sure what I wanted to write about.  I’m not even going to write about what bothers me in this picture:

There is something in this picture that makes me disappointed. Not Harel, something else.

Currently my head is about to blow up, trying to deal with Russia. All we want is a passport for Harel. My grandson, not my favourite singer. It seems to be impossible, though. However, because he has dual citizenship, he should be using a Russian passport to enter the country. Looks like he will be staying home with me while his mum and Kevin go to Russia this summer.

12 Responses to “On Arby's Roast Beef Sandwiches”

…csak nem fogjátok tudni elintézni neki?! 🙁

I like their Beef and Cheddar sandwich…haven’t had one in years, though. I LOVE their sauce!!! (Darn! Now I want an Arby’s!)

I’m so so SO glad their sand’s saved you! I’m glad they were something you could eat and enjoy during that tough time. 🙂

Aw. Sorry to hear about the passport problem. 🙁

Wondering about the photo?

HUGS and Happy New Week! 😀

I haven’t had Arby’s for almost 5 years. Now, all this talk and I want one! 🙂

Oh, on the flags…is that Jordan’s flag?

Palestinian. Some people keep confusing an LGBT Pride cultural event with a political demonstration. Either that, or Harel has lotsa Palestinian fans.

Thanks for the explanation.
    Hope your today is going well!
    🙂

As for the “Tantrum”…:-( Aw.
    Holler at me if you need a listening ear.
    We all feel that way at times. You are not alone.
    HUGE HUGS from me!
    PS…go look at Mr.Skaat’s sweet legs, as you listen to him sing! That cheers me up! 😀

How you doing today?
    Are you Skaaterbrained? Fanskaattic?! Skaatdancing?
    🙂
    HUGS!!!!

7. Neeorbs says:

Is it kosher or not? Anybody know? I think maybe not.