7 Quick Days Friday

— 1 —

This is the last month of school for the kids! Secondary schools finish in less than 3 weeks, the primary schools finish on the 30th, and then I’ll have the kids home for almost 2 whole months! Yonah will not be home for most of the summer though. We have a lot planned for the kids, even if Szarvas is not on the agenda this year… again.

— 2 —

For the third day in a row I’m munching on strawberries that grew in our straw bale garden. While I’m not a fan, I’ll forever be grateful for happening upon MckMama’s posts about straw bale gardening, because that was the first time I heard about it. After a lot of research this has proved to be just the right thing for our gardening needs. So so yummy.

— 3 —

One of the activities my kids’ classes are planning for their year wrap up programs is creating name plaques. The idea came from Kérj Bármit. I think this will be a lot of fun. My kids are already pallning what they want on their own name plaques.

— 4 —

Please consider helping Éva Steinbach become a full-time angel to children with Down Syndrome and their families. This is how you can do it.

— 5 —

I have been crocheting like crazy. And no, I haven’t forgotten about my winners, but I’m STILL waiting for some addresses…two months after the names were picked! Since I’m gonna post everything together from a business acct, could all the winners send me their addresses, who haven’t yet?

— 6 —

I managed to get access to a camping stove. Shrimp spaghetti is on the menu for tomorrow.

— 7 —

Just because I’m in a super good mood:

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

13 Responses to “7 Quick Days Friday”

Végre főzöl???
    Csak a szobalány el ne áruljon! 😀

És Yonah miért nem megy haza a nyári szünetre?

Szarvas as in Szarvas in the Békés county? I went to the arboretum when I lived in Békéscaba, so beautiful …
    Yay for summer break!
    I don’t think I have sent you my adress, as I don’t have your emailadress. Could you mail it me?

Yes, that Szarvas. 🙂 The International Jewish Youth Camp is in Szarvas. It’s a great thing to attend.

3. Annie says:

I think you and Ciska and her sister have now sold me on Quick Takes! I really enjoy reading them.

4. jen says:

#5: I’m a crocheter too.

So much here made me smile SO BIG! 🙂
    Thank you and I’m glad to hear the joy coming through in this post!
    My veggie garden is doing well so far!
    HUGS! 🙂

6. Jon Hayenga says:

Fresh strawberries sounds so yummy. 🙂
    What’s a bale garden?