My birthday so far

1. Last night was Harel Skaat’s big concert at the Habima Theatre. It was most amazing! (I stole the picture from here, as all mine are horrible). I couldn’t stay for the entire length of the concert, had to leave halfway through the encore, or the otherwise perfect evening would have ended quite horribly. So far I’ve found one video from last night… Click to listen to Ve’at.
  2. OK, so the colour is way off. I had a very yummy party platter, absolutely not kosher: home made baguette sliced, with butter and Hungarian sausage… also home made by Andi’s dad. 🙂 Thank you, Andi!
  3. Some Hungarian yummies from a package from Ágó and Roland.
  4. I got this bunny from Andi as well! It’s an IKEA bunny, and I’ve been eyeing it online for a while. My kids are envious, the real bunnies are curious about my new bunny, who is named Kefir.
  5. This is the back…
  6. …and the front of a card I got from Andi as well. 😀 This is the only hand made gift I’ve gotten today, but all my gifts are absolutely personal and just for me.
  7. Like these two cans of Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper is not generally available here and cans of drinks are very rare in in my home–what, with 16 people it’s neither economical or ecological. I got two cans from Noah, that I share with Kevin. Thanks, Noah!
  8. I mentioned a while back that I broke my last Starbucks mug. Look what Daniel brought back for me from Budapest! The calendar is of beautiful synagogues all over Hungary.
  9. The T-shirt, again. It’s stellar! 😀
  10. Ágó sent me another box of goodies. And the box had sheep! 😀
  11. Inside I found some favourites: Dr. Oetker mint hot chocolate, a Dr Who related hand made key chain (OK, so I lied, there was something else hand made), an Avon hand lotion with Dead Sea minerals (isn’t it funny that I’d get that from Hungary)…
  12. …and a vibrating wake up eye roller. Now that I’m officially old I can make good use of it! 😀 I have to admit that I love it, because it makes my tired eyes feel untired. Plus, because now I’m officially old, I really need it. 😀

13 Responses to “My birthday so far”

A legjobb ma a szembaszkurátor után ez a “hivatalosan is öreg vagyok” volt! 😀

Várjuk a következ? fotómontázst!
    Vedd már le azt a cip?t, vagy fotózd a lábadon, nem érdekel, csak muti már meg! 😀

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came by to wish you a Happy Birthday! Hope your whole weekend goes GREAT and FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you are having FUN! You deserve all that and more!!!!! YAY!

Ooh…on the Dr. Pepper!!!! 🙂

HUGS! AND Birthday HUGS!!!!
    🙂

3. Siebe says:

Happy birthday. I hope you have a great day with your family.

4. Alex Sh. says:

Hi, Hevel!

So, your birthday – 31.03 ?!! sorry, I was confused cos when I glanced the title line “In a week I turn 30” in your blog, I were gazing on the date “March 27th, 2012” from the next post, I’m so scatterbrained )))
    But, better late than never
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! ALL THE BEST!!!
    May all your Birthday wrap-ups be like “Oh, such a pity Birthday party’s only once a year”

😉

Yep, it was yesterday. I’m lucky not to have been born on April Fool’s. I still need your address and what to embroider into the hat!

5. Jon Hayenga says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No. 9 is a tshirt? SOOO COOL. 🙂
    Hugs, Jon

6. Marica says:

That’s some really awesome stuff you got! :))))

7. Ágó says:

Well, you did say you wanted to have something to help with tired eyes. 😛